The main purpose of the Quba Construction website is to promote our business activities and services. Most of the communications we publish is targeted at ‘Business to Business’. Where possible please provide us with the business contact information rather than your personal contact information.
What we do
We are a construction company providing nationwide services specialising in the design, procurement anmd installation of all forms of Rainscreen Cladding and Brick-Slip products.
Data we collect
We will request information such as your name and contact details (including address, postcode, telephone number, email address) and company details which you can choose to provide when you either subscribe to our e-mail newsletter or use our online services such as our contact forms.
We need to collect this information to be able to provide you with our products and services. It also helps us personalise and deliver relevant content in any e-mails. The legal basis for our collection of this data is defined as ‘Legitimate Interest’ as per Recital 47 of Article 6(f) of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), as it is reasonable for you to expect that you will be contacted in regards to your enquiry after having emailed us or entered your contact details into an enquiry form. We do not collect ‘sensitive data’ about you (as specified in Article 9 of the GDPR as data about ‘racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership’.)
Use of personal data
If you provide your telephone number to us, we will contact you via phone to qualify your enquiry and to ascertain your requirements. We may also contact you via email with information we believe will be of interest to you.
We also use your information for the purposes of administering and expanding our business activities, providing customer services and making available our products and services to both existing customers and prospective customers.
We may send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post, by email or telephone (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
We may need to supply some of your data to a third party to be able to supply you with a service. We will only provide the data that is essential to the provision of the service. We will retain your Personal Data for up to 24 months, either from from the date of submission or from our last communication with you.
The reasons we retain your Personal Data for this period are as follows:
• It may take us some time to contact you after you have made your enquiry.
• Once we have contacted you we may contact you by way of a courtesy call to ensure that your requirements have been met and to maintain the standards of the service we provide.
• We run promotions and launch new products from time to time. We will update you with this information if we believe it is of interest or benefit to you.
• We have more information to refer to if you contact us again in the future or make a complaint
• We will need this information if we are providing you with any services
How we store your data and information
We make reasonable efforts to keep your data and information safe. This means where we store this information electronically, we keep our software up to date and use modern security software.
Under GDPR you have certain rights regarding your Personal Information. We have outlined the rights that apply to the Personal Data we collect, which are as follows:
• The right of access – this means you have the right to know what Personal Data we hold about you. We will provide this information to you free of charge.
• The right of rectification – if the Personal Data we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete you have the right to correct it or complete it.
• The right to erasure – sometimes known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ this means if you request us to do so, we will delete the Personal Data we hold about you. This means we may not be able to provide you with services in the future.
• The right to restrict processing – this means that you can request for us to cease processing your data rather than deleting it. This means we may not be able to provide you with services in the future.
• The right to data portability – this means if you request Personal Data from us we will provide it in a commonly used, machine readable form.
• The right to object – this means you can object to us processing your Personal Data if you do not believe it is in your interest.
• You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you so wish.
How to contact us
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 01233 456 789
Postal Address: Quba Construction Oak SuiteRake Factory, Church Road, Smeeth, Kent, TN25 6SA
If you contact Quba Construction by telephone or if a member of our team contacts you, calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Use of IP address
An IP address is a number that’s automatically assigned to your computer whenever you’re surfing the web. Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address. On occasions, we collect IP addresses for the purposes of system administration, to analyse aggregate information, and to audit the use of our website.